BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

MizDeed
Contributor
Contributor
When you find out the contact jnformation can you please pass it along. I will be requesting a FULL refund as well.
Login to Me Too

David1313
New Community Member
I ordered same thing November 16th and still haven't received it yet. I am very upset.
Login to Me Too

Juliet2021
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and filed a claim for refund from PayPal and DENIED!!!
Login to Me Too

S1oMo
Contributor
Contributor

As of today (01-16-21) I received this order in the mail.  It's not exactly what was described, but it's close enough.

Login to Me Too

bateski
Contributor
Contributor

I too order the Transparent FaceShields.  It's been almost 56 days since. Not an email saying they are shipped.... no tracking number.  I need these for Covid reasons and I must read lips....so they are very important!  Paypal will be my next step, but still .........so frustrated!!

Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same thing! Still nothing, and no help from PayPal. Very disturbing! 😤
Login to Me Too

Lakeema1
Didn’t get a confirmation number
Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
THAT is exactly what I ordered on December 5, and I still don’t have it! $46.99 was sent to Bancun by PayPal but I got no help from PayPal in resolving my issue. VERY DISAPPOINTED in PayPal at this time!
Login to Me Too

MizDeed
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the face shields on Dec 7th...todate Jan 3, nothing! Should I ask for a refund? How do I even reach anyone there??
Login to Me Too

Dolores100
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.