BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

BelindaC22

What was your order?

Was it the ornaments?

Login to Me Too

6rabbits55
Contributor
Contributor
I placed order for a clear ornament on 12/22 and knew I wouldn’t be expecting for Christmas. I received it on Feb.6 in a plastic shipping bag with no protection to the ornament. The ornament came dented all over. I’ll file a claim and hope I get refunded.
Login to Me Too

Kathyb1013
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute and it went on for 2 months and out of nowhere it was closed. I ordered ornaments on 12/5 received then2/21 they were for Xmas why would I want them now??? What a scam. I am so upset $59.99 down the drain. Shame on you BANCUN DECOR
Login to Me Too

Jake2021
Contributor
Contributor

Did you pay with Visa?  Open a dispute with your credit card company and you may get your money back.  

Login to Me Too

mipamama
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered face shields in January and still no merchandise! out approx. $54!!

Login to Me Too

Kalcer
New Community Member
I also order some and have not gotten my order from the company
Login to Me Too

Bubbaboy11
Contributor
Contributor
My name is Barbara Godron 5391 Bramble Lane Las Vegas NV89120 b Nv. I placed an order on December 4, 2020 I paid 35.91 I have not received my 5 ornaments and I’m not very happy about this they were to be Christmas presents. I would like to receive my order or a refund ASAP. I
Login to Me Too

BelindaC22

Did you get a reply?  did you get your ornaments?

Login to Me Too

Leighkap
Is anybody interested on this site and taking a class action lawsuit against this company I have somebody that will represent us
Login to Me Too

S1oMo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered their 2020 Fashion Transparent Shield for $46.99 on November 17, 2020 and still haven't received it.  Does anyone have a phone number or address for this company?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.