BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
I received my merchandise from them yesterday. I placed my order on December 5th 2020. It came from China which I believe is why it took so long to arrive
Login to Me Too

PatStorey
Contributor
Contributor
I believe this is a fraudulent company I get emails everyday in Chinese Still no merchandise
Login to Me Too

PatStorey
Contributor
Contributor

PatStorey
Contributor
Contributor
After many attempts I contacted Pay pal Disputes. I had to message the them thru chat. Supply information. Tracking #. I dealt with a very supportive representative after weeks of disputes. I was credited my $ thru my credit card I hope PayPal never deals with Bancun Decor They are a fraudulent company Good luck. Be persistent. I also lodged a complaint with by credit card company and my bank
Login to Me Too

lainie3
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the ornaments in early November. I alerted PayPal of non delivery Dec 15 since I was unable to get any response from Bancun. My case was opened and I just received the ornaments in January! They were gifts so they are useless now, plus they are such pieces of plastic junk they should be sold in the dollar store. I am furious as PayPal will not refund my $19.98. Never again!!!
Login to Me Too

BelindaC22

That is awful!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

LDW_20
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly! I purchased Christmas ornaments on December 9th and have since sent 3 emails to them and have not received any response or product.
Login to Me Too

KarenC212
Contributor
Contributor
Believe it or not, I finally received my order yesterday afternoon. I ordered on December 2.
Login to Me Too

Jake2021
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 7 Santa Claus Keepsake Ornaments on December 15, 2020 for a total cost of $54.99 USD.  Ornaments didn't arrive.  Sent an e-mail on January 4, 2021 and was told parcel was in transit.  Sent a second e-mail January 16, 2021 when ornaments did not arrive. No answer to last e-mail.  I did not have a PayPal account but merchant used PAYPAL*BANCUNDECOR on statement.  Get stuck in a loop with PayPal and can't make any progress towards a resolution.  I tried to send an e-mail and a message to PAYPAL but they were not accepted.  What next?

Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe open a PayPal account and go thru their Help process. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.