BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Gisellevas
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered for a transparent face shield on 14th December 2020 and didn't receive anything. I paid through PayPal and would like to receive the product, or else get a refund but I have no idea how to proceed. Can anyone help?
Login to Me Too

Love020
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered the same thing s u ordered they gave a tracking number but when i click it..it says waiting for item.i think the item we ordered is from China.

Login to Me Too

Chamborde
Contributor
Contributor

Did you order ornaments. I'm happy to say that I sent an email with my Paypal details attached and order information. I received an email back today, yes from China! The email stated that it was sent and must be in transit. They gave me a tracking order number. I have not checked it yet but it's something.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Login to Me Too

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
That's great news. Keep us updated.
Login to Me Too

PatStorey
Contributor
Contributor
I have received 3 notices from this company in Chinese. “Please be patient “. Package in transit Well my patience has run out. I filed a complaint with pay pal. I want my account credited🙋🏻‍♀️ This is a fraudulent company
Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
Please tell us the email address you used to communicate with Bancun! That would be helpful. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

KarenC212
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered ornaments and have not received them. I placed my order on Dec 2.  

Login to Me Too

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

I have escalated my dispute to paypal as I have not received any communication back from the seller. 

Login to Me Too

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
That's great. Lets hope this is resolved soon.
Login to Me Too

LJDan
Contributor
Contributor
I am in Massachusetts. Ordered ornaments in early Dec for Xmas gifts and didn’t even get a confirmation, but was charged. Does anyone have a contact besides the outlook email address for this company? And/how to file a dispute for a refund through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.