BANCUN DECOR

zeusnic
Contributor
Contributor

Wondering if anyone else purchased from bancun decor? It was supposed to be a Christmas ornament. I have been charged but received nothing. 

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor

Call Paypal a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
Sign into your PayPal account and go to help button. Click on the help button and follow it to tge contact us link which will Lead you to PayPals customer service phone number. Call them to dispute your not receiving your merchandise.
Login to Me Too

LArmfield
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with PayPal! I have never been so disappointed with them. Usually helpful, but completely useless with this company!
Login to Me Too

Me2968
Contributor
Contributor
Yes!! I am furious. I ordered an ornament on 12/1. How can we get our money back?? Any info appreciated. First and only Etsy order I’ll make.
Login to Me Too

Rjullman
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I ordered 6 ornaments so long ago that I actually forgot about them. Need to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Rjullman
Contributor
Contributor
Finally arrived today!
Login to Me Too

BelindaC22

What was the condition of the ornaments?

Login to Me Too

Angela_wilson73
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the 2020 ornaments for about 10 people for Christmas on 11/24 and still have not received anything. That order was right at $50. Guess after reading this I am going to go ahead and file a claim with PayPal. Sad...ai was excited to give these to close friends and family and keep one for our tree.
Login to Me Too

Emincey54
Contributor
Contributor
Very wise decision. All the best.
Login to Me Too

Jake2021
Contributor
Contributor

I filed my dispute with my credit card company.  It might be a better solution.  Just a suggestion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.