BANCUN DECOR

Kalcer
New Community Member

Re: BANCUN DECOR

I also order some and have not gotten my order from the company
Bubbaboy11
Contributor

My name is Barbara Godron 5391 Bramble Lane Las Vegas NV89120 b Nv. I placed an order on December 4, 2020 I paid 35.91 I have not received my 5 ornaments and I’m not very happy about this they were to be Christmas presents. I would like to receive my order or a refund ASAP. I
BelindaC22

Did you get a reply?  did you get your ornaments?

S1oMo
Contributor

I ordered their 2020 Fashion Transparent Shield for $46.99 on November 17, 2020 and still haven't received it.  Does anyone have a phone number or address for this company?

MizDeed
Contributor

When you find out the contact jnformation can you please pass it along. I will be requesting a FULL refund as well.
David1313
New Community Member

I ordered same thing November 16th and still haven't received it yet. I am very upset.
Juliet2021
Contributor

Me too and filed a claim for refund from PayPal and DENIED!!!
S1oMo
Contributor

As of today (01-16-21) I received this order in the mail.  It's not exactly what was described, but it's close enough.

bateski
Contributor

I too order the Transparent FaceShields.  It's been almost 56 days since. Not an email saying they are shipped.... no tracking number.  I need these for Covid reasons and I must read lips....so they are very important!  Paypal will be my next step, but still .........so frustrated!!

LArmfield
Contributor

I ordered the same thing! Still nothing, and no help from PayPal. Very disturbing! 😤