Did you mean: 

BANCUN DECOR

Lakeema1

Re: BANCUN DECOR

Didn’t get a confirmation number
LArmfield
Contributor

THAT is exactly what I ordered on December 5, and I still don’t have it! $46.99 was sent to Bancun by PayPal but I got no help from PayPal in resolving my issue. VERY DISAPPOINTED in PayPal at this time!
MizDeed
Contributor

I ordered the face shields on Dec 7th...todate Jan 3, nothing! Should I ask for a refund? How do I even reach anyone there??
Dolores100
Contributor

Me too!

Gisellevas
Contributor

I ordered for a transparent face shield on 14th December 2020 and didn't receive anything. I paid through PayPal and would like to receive the product, or else get a refund but I have no idea how to proceed. Can anyone help?
Love020
Contributor

i ordered the same thing s u ordered they gave a tracking number but when i click it..it says waiting for item.i think the item we ordered is from China.

Chamborde
Contributor

Did you order ornaments. I'm happy to say that I sent an email with my Paypal details attached and order information. I received an email back today, yes from China! The email stated that it was sent and must be in transit. They gave me a tracking order number. I have not checked it yet but it's something.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Emincey54
Contributor

That's great news. Keep us updated.
PatStorey
Contributor

I have received 3 notices from this company in Chinese. “Please be patient “. Package in transit Well my patience has run out. I filed a complaint with pay pal. I want my account credited🙋🏻‍♀️ This is a fraudulent company
LArmfield
Contributor

Please tell us the email address you used to communicate with Bancun! That would be helpful. Thanks.