Automatic payments

3rd3yesly
New Community Member
Someone used my.pwypal info or had access to my account an valence that was not authorized to subscribe to a robot calls blocker an my valence was subtracted the amount of the subscription which I didn't authorize cause I lost my.phone an someone subscribed me to a bunch of services I didn't buy or want or ask for is their a way to get my money back
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @3rd3yesly. Having someone use your PayPal account without permission is definitely a concern! I hope the following is helpful.

Please log on to your account and change the password and security questions right away if you haven't already done that. Once you've done that, please report any unauthorized transactions. You can find more information on these steps at https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud,-spoof-or-unauthorized-t....

PayPal will investigate and provide you with an update as soon as possible. Please watch your email account and PayPal account for updates. I hope the situation is resolved soon, if it hasn't been addressed already.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.