Automatic Interactive Dog Tennis Ball Launcher

SChappell
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an Automatic Interactive Dog Tennis Ball Launcher in July.  When it never arrived, I notified the company ShengSX to find out if there was a problem with the order as they already had taken out the money.  After many emails back and forth, and a tracking number that said it was delivered to my mail box, I told them that it could not have been in my mailbox as the product was too large!

Finally, they told me I should have double checked what I ordered (even though I had the receipt right in front of me and had sent them a copy of same).  I was then sent a partial receipt with the extra words "Tennis Ball" added!  I was informed that I only ordered a tennis ball!  I swear, if a product does not tell me in advance where it is coming from, I will not buy it!  From now on I buy only American Products or do without!  Sadly, Paypal denied my claim.  Not sure if they even read all of the proof I had sent them.  Filed a dispute and am waiting to see what happens.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SChappell 

Sadly you bought from one of these....

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Which dispute did you open? Was it non receipt or not as described?

If non receipt then did you change it when the tat item arrived?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.