Automated debit transfer recall

urified
Contributor
Contributor

Last month, a bike rental company which had an automated debit transfer for my paypal charged me 260€ for a bike I never rented. (They usually charge 1-2€.) They started drawing it in 75€ units from my bank account, and I canceled the automated transfer at 225€. All contact attempts to the bike rental were not answered, so I started a dispute on PayPal, assuming it would be easy to recall an automated transfer, as it is with an bank account.

Since there was no 'withdraw an automated transfer' dispute, I booked it as 'wrong amount', which was probably a mistake. One of the three disputes 75€ each was changed to 'did not receive goods' (well, never ordered anything in the first place...), and was decided in favor of me. The other two were declined without specific reason, so I disputed them again noting that the third was decided for me, and they got declined again, without specific reason. I disputed via contact form again, and did not even get an answer by now.

So are there any options left, or do they get away with 150€ charged for nothing without my agreement, and PayPal is doing nothing?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.