Astrology Reading

sxquinzel
New Community Member

I asked for refund after no delivery of report. Initial agreement was partial refund due to work in progress as claimed by seller. However, seller has not delivered anything since then. Seller said he would deliver but never did. There was also no update as to how much longer he would need although it is past the promised delivery date which is in 3 days as stated on his page. I tried contacting the seller again but to no avail. I have proof of conversation with seller. Hence, I feel that the partial refund is unfair for me given the poor customer service recovery. Any idea how else I can contact Paypal other than calling them?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @sxquinzel,

Thank you for visiting the Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your order or a refund. Here's information about what to do if you have a problem with my PayPal purchase. If you need additional help, you can find all available Customer Service options by clicking Contact at the bottom of our website. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.