Assistance with a case currently active

Porcho75
Contributor
Contributor

Howdy all,

I have an active case that requires me, asked for by PayPal, a report from as per below. 

• Contact a law enforcement agency or other governmental organisation (either in person or online) to report the issue
  • Report specific details regarding the item you received
  • You must obtain a copy of a report from the law enforcement agency or governmental organisation and provide it to PayPal
  • The report must contain the following information:
    • It should be on the agency's or organisation's letterhead or contain a stamp or seal or some other information that indicates the report is official documentation
    • It should clearly explain the details of your issue
    • It must include the agency's or organisation's contact details

I lodged one through IC3, but it is not available to me as I am in Australia and dealing with a company in China. I've asked local law enforcement, but they have been unable to help as it is an online seller vs buyer and that the medium used, ie; PayPal, should be the way to go. 
I only have till Friday, 30th of April, left to get a report for PayPal, but need help on how to get it, that allows Australia as a country of recognition.

Any help is appreciated, but urgent now.

Regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.