Asking to explain through notification or resolution.

MRukshan
New Community Member

Hi!
please help me to solve this problem.

My Paypal account has temporarily limited and I uploaded all the documents they asked. after that, they asked the screenshot of the feedback from the buyers as the proof of delivered of some transactions. I uploaded the screenshot of its. after, asked the delivery detail of one transaction. that product is not like the colour of the buyer expected so he left the negative feedback. I explained everything and sent the partial refund finally he left the positive feedback following to the negative one. I explained this case and attached the screenshot of the feedback buyer left in the PayPal message. now I received this replay from PayPal.

" We recommend you to have this explained through the notification or by visiting the Resolution as this all has to be documented. "

In the resolution centre, has no options to explain this case and there are no cases opened. also in the notification has no options to do this.
please help me. how can I solve this? it's being more than 5 months my account has limited. I need my money urgently.
please help me.
please help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.