Asking for resolve negative balance, still i dont have negative balance.

HMahshad
Contributor
Contributor

I am using the PayPal business account, 5 months before my account got limited and asked to resolve my negative balance and I need to solve a case that my buyer filed against me.  the balance is negative since he filed a case and as soon I solved my negative balance. but I couldn't solve the case since he is filed a chargeback from his financial institute. the case took 3 months to solve. it is closed in my favour and released my holding fund. now I have more balance in my account but now asking to resolve the negative balance. while trying to resolve it showing the amount as zero, and getting a message the amount should be greater than zero. if I try to add more the amount the message is you cannot add more amount than your total. I am trying to contact customer support but due to COVID situation, the support has been shutdown. I have sent many emails to my account manager but no replay.

1.PNG

Please help me to resolve the issue. I have some pending balance and I cannot withdraw from the account as the account is limited.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.