Asked to provide proof of fulfilment

Emmnyvon1
Contributor
Contributor
OK money was sent to me and I was asked to provide proof of fulfilment,, which there is an option to say the wasn't sale made for the transaction,,, so I want to know what will happen if I choose that option
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Emmnyvon1,

Thank you for that clarification. There are a couple of choices that can be selected.

If you're being asked to upload it as a document, you can create a document in which you explain the situation regarding the transaction and save it as a PDF to be uploaded. If that's the only remaining step to be completed, uploading the document will allow the appeal to be queued to be reviewed.

The other option is that you can contact customer service and explain the situation to a representative.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Emmnyvon1,

I'm sorry to hear that a payment was sent to you as Goods and Services if there wasn't a good or service exchanged for the payment. Are you being asked to provide proof of delivery for a dispute, or is this request for the purposes of resolving a limitation?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Emmnyvon1
Contributor
Contributor
@ Olivia it is a request for the purposes of resolving a limitation?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Emmnyvon1,

Thank you for that clarification. There are a couple of choices that can be selected.

If you're being asked to upload it as a document, you can create a document in which you explain the situation regarding the transaction and save it as a PDF to be uploaded. If that's the only remaining step to be completed, uploading the document will allow the appeal to be queued to be reviewed.

The other option is that you can contact customer service and explain the situation to a representative.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Bbbbcb
Contributor
Contributor
Limitation
Login to Me Too

ruthlessreds13
Contributor
Contributor

Provide proof of fulfillment? I cannot even resolve this!!!! please help me get my money!!! I am so disappointed with this PayPal **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.