Aser.co SCAM SCAM SCAMS

wshal
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased shoe containers from this company. Received a shipment almost 2 months later, and it wasn't what I ordered. $323.00. Now i have to ship it back to China for a full refund, but had to pay $129 for the return. Buyer Beware.

If you go to the website, it shows you nothing. 

Shame on you PayPal, what a joke. You're not worthy of anyone's business

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

bondlovebooutiq
New Community Member

I ordered two life size items for Christmas and when they arrived they were about a foot tall, both of them. The picture shows items next to desks/fireplace. When trying to reach them, I am unable to.

Login to Me Too

LL37
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me 2 months ago. PayPal finally refunded me. I had to go through contacting them on Twitter. What’s crazy is every day for the last 2 months getting alerts it is still happening. Surely there must be a way PayPal can stop working with them???
Login to Me Too

stevelaing
New Community Member

hey all

scam is the word.......bought through facebook advert, they using fraud videos as its not there video

send me a childs toy not a rc aeroplane as described

just got word from paypal that i got a refund, and money towards the postage up to £15

never buying from facebook again, they have a generic expo address that they all seem to use in the uk

as this is the 2nd and final time i buy through a facebook advert, they seem to use these people to send out diffrent items in the uk.

ECX UK

ABBEYGATE HOUSE,

CHALLENGE ROAD,

ASHFORD,

MIDDLESEX

tW15 1AX

cheers

steve

Login to Me Too

donnawingate472
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a photo printer and paper for grandson, didn’t arrive. PayPal took the merchants side, now to know that I’m one among many. Shame on you PayPal
Login to Me Too

Georgetta1
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased an ionic solar filter for swimming pool for $54... received a cheap Clorox floater I could buy anywhere for $3 I saw their infomercial on Instagram. They don’t want to refund my money unless I send the wrong item back to China this is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haybaler
I order two rugs and an animated figure from Aser.Co. I received 1 rug and what appears to be misc items. Not what I ordered. The life like, life sized animated figure was less than 400 mm (7 inches) tall and looked like a mutant (and sounded like one). Paypal mediated but allowed the seller to require shipment back to China for full refund even though Aser has a US address. It cost as much to send as the invoice was. Fraud, cheat, scam!!! Paypal needs to deny all payments in the future to this company.
Login to Me Too

SC1955
Contributor
Contributor

Sent my worthless stuff back and yet to hear from them. In retrospect probably better to write it off. PayPal no help and this company uses many different names on social sites so impossible to keep up with them, it’s only when you request refund are you directed to ASER. Best bet is to not buy anything on Facebook or sites that seem suspicious. 

Login to Me Too

Georgetta1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’m telling everyone not to buy from social media those are Chinese sellers that are stealing our memory, each day I know more people that have been affected by these thieves. PayPal closed my case, I don’t have what I ordered I don’t have a refund
Login to Me Too

User1163
New Community Member

I ordered a bird feeder after seeing an ad while playing a game.  What I received was a complete piece of garbage.  When I put in an issue with paypal, the company said they cannot view the photos and to send them a description, which I had done as well.  Then they sent me a note saying they will send me the product again but first I have to close the case on paypal! Closing the case means I don't have an opportunity to open it again after they send me another piece of garbage.  In the meantime, I contacted my credit card company and explained to them what was happening.  So, paypal has had no choice but to refund me my money.  Shame on paypal to keep dealing with this company after it is shown to be an obvious scam. 

Login to Me Too

Gw567793
Contributor
Contributor
I actually believe the are owned by the Chinese
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.