Aser.co SCAM SCAM SCAMS

wshal
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased shoe containers from this company. Received a shipment almost 2 months later, and it wasn't what I ordered. $323.00. Now i have to ship it back to China for a full refund, but had to pay $129 for the return. Buyer Beware.

If you go to the website, it shows you nothing. 

Shame on you PayPal, what a joke. You're not worthy of anyone's business

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

Gw567793
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same reel, got a $10 kids reel
Login to Me Too

Steve270
Same here ordered a Halloween projector and they sent me a completely different type of projector worth half of what I paid total scam and they not responding to my emails
Login to Me Too

LL37
Contributor
Contributor
I hope you do better than I have. PayPal won’t respond to anything. The social media on twitter promised they would and now nothing.
Login to Me Too

J'ai commandé un projecteur de Noël et je n'ai jamais reçu cet article. J'ai communiqué avec la compagnie tel que demandé par Paypal mais nous ne nous sommes pas entendus. Le vendeur affirme que j'ai bien reçu l'article car il a une preuve de livraison. Paypal a refusé ma demande de règlement d'un litige.

Je continue d'affirmer que je n'ai pas reçu l'article, que je n'ai jamais signé pour sa réception car depuis le Covid-19, il n'y a aucun contact avec le facteur. Je crois qu'on m'a volé et dans ce cas, selon la loi de la protection du consommateur voici ce qu'on dit : 

selon la loi de la protection du consommateur (Si le colis est simplement laissé à sa porte et qu'il est volé, le consommateur peut considérer qu'il ne l'a pas reçu. Il dispose alors de recours.» Vous pouvez faire valoir vos droits, prévus dans la Loi sur la protection du consommateur (LPC), même si le transporteur vous envoie une photo du colis livré ) alors, le marchand doit me rembourser. Aussi, encore selon la loi du consommateur ( Si vous n’avez pas reçu votre colis 30 jours après la date prévue de livraison ou après la date d’achat, vous pouvez annuler votre commande et réclamer un remboursement, en vertu de la LPC. Assurez-vous de conserver une preuve de vos démarches auprès du commerçant. Celui-ci dispose de 15 jours pour vous rendre votre argent. )

Login to Me Too

Condadopr
Contributor
Contributor

Never ever using PayPal again when they allow scams like this to occur. FAcebook is also part of the problem. NEVER EVER buying something online except amazon where its free returns no questions ask

What a bunch of POS individuals. 

Login to Me Too

Mike-W56
Contributor
Contributor
Similar. I ordered 2 1,000,000 lumen flashlights, received 2 pen lights 2 months later after filing a dispute. Now I have to send them back in order to receive my refund. Scam. Scam, Scam.
Login to Me Too

Dulzra73
Contributor
Contributor
Same, bought Diagon Alley bookshelf decoration, got BS cheap bookends. Tried to email company, email isn't valid. Paid almost $60 for this garbage! When there is this many complaints, why didn't PayPal pop up a warning? Really starting to get tired of PayPal. Second time I got scammed by companies... didn't see the warnings until AFTER I purchased. This company is garbage!
Login to Me Too

TaniaSykes
Contributor
Contributor
I’d like to hear PayPal’s response to all these messages. And find out if they have now stopped letting them use their service! These scammers seem to know their way around the system by saying they will give a full refund when the items are returned knowing full well that it costs far too much to send these items back!! How these people are still able to trade is beyond me!
Login to Me Too

Dipa1

I wish i see these comments before purchasing from this fraud company. Absolutely disappointed at Paypal for not refunding the money back

Login to Me Too

Harryscanlon
I also got scammed they sent me rubbish
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.