Aser.co SCAM SCAM SCAMS

wshal
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased shoe containers from this company. Received a shipment almost 2 months later, and it wasn't what I ordered. $323.00. Now i have to ship it back to China for a full refund, but had to pay $129 for the return. Buyer Beware.

If you go to the website, it shows you nothing. 

Shame on you PayPal, what a joke. You're not worthy of anyone's business

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

Temp20201128j
Contributor
Contributor
I am so mad at PayPal for allowing this to happen. The same story as everyone else in here. Spent lots of $$$ shipping it back, even though it was obvious lie/ scam/ inaccurate item. Pathetic and shame on you, PayPal for allowing this company to keep scamming people!
Login to Me Too

Georgetta1
Contributor
Contributor
I won’t sent anything back I will lose more money the garbage they sent me is worth $8 and I would have to pay 5 times that to send it to China I just gave up.
Login to Me Too

MikeL2020
New Community Member

Me also 

they used genuine Lego photos along with cheaper 'building bricks' ones but the same "product" in essence. what turned up was a very much more basic toy than advertised

Totally fraudulent through and through, they kept offering me only some of my money back like i was getting a good deal, so like others i had to resort to resolution centre

t least Paypal did advise me (on a phone call) that as long as i returned the goods via a tracked service, even if Aser denied they had got it Paypal would refund me in full, plus postage costs up to £15

i do think Paypal should cease their connection with Aser at least so they could not get any more orders placed using their service 

after all it must be getting on Paypals nerves too ! 

Login to Me Too

RICKSAL
Contributor
Contributor
Someone here had posted that the return address doesn't exist and it get sent to PayPal Imagine that they are covering g each others back. And heres another company that's fraud PEAONU MILWAUKEE
Login to Me Too

Smokey_pt2
Contributor
Contributor
Yup, they sold me an ES300 robot vacuum, at 61.74 dollars, and I got a $10 dollar clean robot. Asked for the right product, offered a 20% refund, then 40, or send it back for full refund. It's a joke. They could send me the correct product, and a return bag for the crappy $10 clean robot, that has no sensors. But they won't even correct their mistake. It's certainly not legal to do this, so have opened a claim with my Credit card company too. As will not be scammed.
Login to Me Too

krazyspank
Contributor
Contributor

Heriay is also connected to this Acer . co scam. I ordered a stilh battery operated chainsaw pruner , and received a piece of saw chain wit 2 straps attached. Had Paypal get involved on the claim, the original package came from California , but Aser wanted the item shipped to china to get the refund. shipping was more than I paid for the item. Paypal is now having me make a report to the us gov internet crime complaint center.  

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PP asking you to report to ic3 is actually a good sign, I was asked to do that and upload prove of submission and photos of crap I received. Got refund the next day. Follow thru with the report and upload, make sure you keep the conversation with customer service rep open (message center will keep a permanent record for future reference).

Login to Me Too

ccmgccmg
Contributor
Contributor

Yes another Scam chinese company. I ordered the Baby shark and received a hard plastic shark not the mechanical one advertised. The one I received was maybe worth $1 but I paid $43. They will refund my money if I send it back to china which will cost me $38. But their site says they will guarantee your satisfaction. What a joke. And yet again Paypal has done nothing to help. I used to love paypal but now I hate it. A credit card company would open a fraud case and stand behind you. Paypal should help but has done absolutely nothing to resolve this. Shame on you paypal.

Login to Me Too

krazyspank
Contributor
Contributor

Call Paypal on the phone, you have to hold for a while to talk to a agent. Tell them what has happened ,was your shark addressed from china or from usa. My item was sent from Ca. but they wanted it shipped to china for the return. The agent seemed to know what was happening , had to go to the gov internet fraud and do a complaint, Paypal should email you this info.  Paypal said once that claim was made and proof of it being made emailed to them I would receive my refund. It has been less than a week , I will make a post when my refund arrives.   

Login to Me Too

buyer-online
New Community Member

100% agreed with you regarding Paypal. They're useless. I was suggest by a Paypal agent to send back the item since Paypal agent said they will pay for the shipping once they get the fund from the seller. Resolved...nothing happen. It did cost me more than what I ordered to ship back. Ends up, I lost more than the original fraud & scam and Paypal said there's nothing they can do. Will not use Paypal again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.