Aser.co SCAM SCAM SCAMS

wshal
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased shoe containers from this company. Received a shipment almost 2 months later, and it wasn't what I ordered. $323.00. Now i have to ship it back to China for a full refund, but had to pay $129 for the return. Buyer Beware.

If you go to the website, it shows you nothing. 

Shame on you PayPal, what a joke. You're not worthy of anyone's business

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

glynrutherford
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar issue, purchased a canopy 12ftx12ftx12ft, but they sent a canopy 6ftx4ftx4ft. Attempted to get a refund and they refused to accept they had delivered wrong item, even with photographic evidence. I had to return the wrongly delivered product at my expense, before they would provide a full refund. DO NOT DEAL with this organisation, and shame on PayPal for allowing them to use PayPal given all the issues.
Login to Me Too

lopezzz2me
New Community Member

I order a Hammock, and came incomplete without the floor rack to placed it.  I tried to write to their email <removed> and this address doesn't exist. I tried <removed>

and the same is not a valid web-site. How Paypal accept these people as their customers.  

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The scams are getting more sophisticated by the day. A while ago I got scammed where they sent me an obviously different and worthless item instead of what I ordered (ordered RC helicopter, sent 2 masks). This kind of scam is easy to detect and arbitrate (by human, if you can get to one on PP system), so I eventually got my refund without having to return worthless item at my expense (return address turned out to be bogus anyway).

With these new schemes, they send you an item in a similar category but obviously inferior so harder to judge as a scam (or easier for PP not to refund you). So it amounts to false advertisement, which is much harder to prove than say my case where they sent worthless item regardless of order.

I would still suggest contacting customer service (via chat in message center) and plead your case. But don't send stuff back, it got tell tale signs of being a trap.

Login to Me Too

Peruzzi
Contributor
Contributor

same thing with me with the hammock. Keep complaining to PP. I got full refund and 95% of return cost back - just working on the last 5%! PP seem to be completely in these guys pocket ! My only really learning is dont do click-bait offers from Insat/FB/Twitter - it it seems too good to be true its probably a scam

Login to Me Too

TC53
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered some animated pumpkins they sent me pumpkins that I could get at a Dollar Tree.  I have emails that show they sent the wrong thing and that they expedited mI y order which I still have not gotten.  PayPal has done nothing to help me.. I refused to send back the order since it would cost me so much.. I wish I knew how to get  my money back.. I think I will flood facebook with bad things about their company... I want my money back...

Login to Me Too

Georgetta1
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly don’t buy anything from Instagram Twitter FB commercials it is the same trash as Wish
Login to Me Too

fataquie
I was just scammed by these scammers. I escalated to Paypal and they want to return the unusable hammock for more cost than what I paid. It is pathetic that instead of banning these scammers, paypal is enabling them.
Login to Me Too

Rcb91
New Community Member
I got scammed too. PayPal awarded me my claim as long as I returned wrong items. After spending 75 dollars to send package back and sending information To PayPal about postage And return of package. PayPal accepted the information I submitted Then they sent me a message that I lost my case. Talked to one of their people who was rude and said they weren’t changing their ruling. No explanation except to tell me I never submitted documentation that they requested. Now I’m out around 200 dollars. Shame on PayPal You are scam artists too. My returned items were just returned to me today, 4 months later. I guess they gave me a wrong address to send too.
Login to Me Too

Siccemwrx
Contributor
Contributor

I put in a dispute with paypal about that transaction for CMOLO CO, they changed their name to ASER.CO now and still running their facebook scams,

to which I have reported all bit.ly links as scams.

I find paypals so called resolution process and buyer protection terms and conditions about as worthless as used toilet paper.

They closed my dispute (after refunding the return postage cost) as no proof of return article. Even though the receipt has the tracking number provided clearly on the receipt.

So tell me this paypal (bet you wont)

1) Why are you still allowing scammers to use your system

2) How about calling people that ask your stupid messaging system to discuss further, very poor customer service, but you lot dont care you have your funds for successful transactions

3) Refine your dispute resolution, this is not the first time you took the sellers sides and I was issued with faulty dangerous goods but you closed the case like you couldnt give a flying F#$%

So all in all dont send me anymore updates to your stupid terms and conditions, because reading it all is a lot of crap.

Maybe I should go shopping to the value I was ripped off for and leave you lot with the debt, bet you will pick up the phone and demand the money like you did when this scam transaction failed the first time!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.