As long as they got a tracking number it's considered fulfilled.

jjdrap
Contributor
Contributor

Stupidity of "resolution" they claim it's okay to send part of what you paid for as long as they got a tracking number.
dispute case id: PP-D-47988714
I had a dispute where I did NOT receive ALL the items I paid for and I made this very clear. The Seller did not respond to either his email or thru PayPal. Pay Pal's answer "you received package, case closed". In this case one item is meaningless without the others. Fortunately, the seller FINALLY returned my email and will send me the rest of the items. All of the items were paid for by credit card through PayPal.  I suspect they couldn't contact the seller either, so rather than reimburse me, they opted for "fill in your own".   

Just to let you know, that if this happens in the future and the seller does not make good, I will simply open a dispute with my credit card company. If you try to retrieve money from my bank or other means, I will have my bank pursue fraud charges.  Which probably will not happen, as the reason I use pay pal is for protection, which in this case I was not getting. Guess I will just have to pay for my stuff directly by my CC and not be bothered with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.