Ario Trae Receipt No: 4166-9085-3868-2085

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day, 

I tried to dispute my case, but I get this message in Resolution Center: "We are sorry, you can't a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our user agreement for more details." What does it mean? I didn't receive my purchase and can't dispute my case. I really do not understand how to get my money back (27.33 eur). I paid via shop/my bank. Please help me.

Best Regards, Darja

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Jo7917
Contributor
Contributor
THIS IS A SCAM! GETTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE
Login to Me Too

YoungEdd
Contributor
Contributor

I hope PayPal is listening to these complaints for every one there is twenty people who will stay silent 

Why cant these criminals be prosecuted ARIO TRAE and the others 

Login to Me Too

Nindolfi
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem, the package did not arrive, but Paypal does not refund, it says that the package is delivered. it was a mega scam and Paypal does not protect us because it would not know where to recover the money since the seller has disappeared and therefore does not refund us. this means that Paypal is not reliable! we make a complaint !!
Login to Me Too

Jo7917
Contributor
Contributor
This ARIO TRAE IS REALLY A SCAM!!! YOU PAY FOR NOTHING! THEY ARE SAYING THEY SEND YOUR ORDER AND SENDING TRACKING NUMBERS BUT UNFORTUNATELY... THERE IS REALLY NOTHING THAT WAS DELIVERED! ARIO TRAE IS A SCAM!!!! MY MONEY JUST WASTED FOR NOTHING!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jo7917
Contributor
Contributor
We have all a common problem, the package did not arrive, but Paypal does not refund, it says that the package is delivered. it was a MEGA SCAM and Paypal does not protect us because it would not know where to recover the money since the seller has disappeared and therefore does not refund us. this means that Paypal is not reliable! we make a complaint !! PAYPAL IS NOT RELIABLE! IT CAN'T PROTECT US FROM FRAUD SELLER WHO WERE GETTING OUR MONEY! SCAM SCAM SCAM WITH PAYPAL!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jo7917
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL IS NOT RELIABLE! IT CAN'T PROTECT US FROM FRAUD SELLER WHO WERE GETTING OUR MONEY! THIS IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM I DON'T TRUST ANYMORE PAYING TO PAYPAL... YOU ARE NOT PROTECTED USING PAYPAL..
Login to Me Too

Eti_Mazor
New Community Member

Hey, I paid at October 2020 26.38$ and didn’t receive my purchase and can’t dispute the deal and get my money back. Please help me. Regards Eti <removed>

Login to Me Too

freerangefoto
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the PayPal resolution page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.