Ario Trae Receipt No: 4166-9085-3868-2085

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day, 

I tried to dispute my case, but I get this message in Resolution Center: "We are sorry, you can't a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our user agreement for more details." What does it mean? I didn't receive my purchase and can't dispute my case. I really do not understand how to get my money back (27.33 eur). I paid via shop/my bank. Please help me.

Best Regards, Darja

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

JohnWasy
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a clearance foldable workbench and received a set of 4 drill bits I payed $30.97 for the item. Paypal closed the case in favour of Ario Trae and make it so hard to get in touch with themselves via messaging centre they should not have this service as it is quite simply useless when they do not answer their messages why not have a chat session to help us out. There are a great many people online claiming fraud through Ario so why does Paypal not log this and alert us that it is a potentially dodgy site to help and protect us

Login to Me Too

Soundtech
New Community Member

Sadly, I was also duped by the fake advertisement on Facebook.  I thought that using PayPal protected the Buyer.  They sent the wrong items and blamed their fulfillment center for the error.  Offered to refund after return.  After three emails, finally got address to return but never answered refunding for shipping back (over $60 to send back to China) to them for their error.  This was noted in my PayPal dispute, yet they still sided with Ario Trae - despite THEIR inability to communicate or resolve.

Login to Me Too

chris-graham
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been conned by this so called seller, no item received, no proof of delivery, yet PayPal closed the case. This just allows fraud to be comitted using Facebook and PayPal platforms and they know they can get away with it.

it us clear that this person is a fraudster by the amount of complaints, yet PayPal allows them to get away with it by closing the case. 

It’s absolutely disgusting that this is allowed on a so called trusted platform

Login to Me Too

lol60
Contributor
Contributor

I just didnt let it go, ario sent me a cheap plastic emergency blanket instead of the 3 bed tents I had ordered and had a fight to get a refund, paypal initial closed the case in favour of the seller but I threatened to go to trading standards and the consumer watch dog and was given a voucher for the amount to spend with my next paypal purchase, dont let them get away with fobbing you off.

Login to Me Too

chris-graham
Contributor
Contributor

I am certainly not letting this go, its not even about the money, its the fact that they clearly have found a loophole and Paypal are just not seeing it. Innovent people are being ripped off.

Login to Me Too

Losertwo
Contributor
Contributor

Uh Oh, I've ordered the same work bench, wonder what I'll end up with? lol

Login to Me Too

Nindolfi
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. paypal probably fails to recover the money from this seller. it is clear that it is a scam, this Ario Trae makes purchases from different sites and then sends small registered letters with Chinese gadgets. for paypal the registered letter is delivered and does not refund. it is shameful that Paypal allows this seller to scam everyone. has created a brilliant plan that touches a hole that Paypal has!!
Login to Me Too

saz464
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, how sad of a scam. Angry at myself for falling for it.

Ordered a tabletop dishwasher...

51v9L+1M4iL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Recieved a pair of mini kitchen tongs...

1516121525_6312.jpg

If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Login to Me Too

lol60
Contributor
Contributor

Just keep on at Paypal, tell them your going to contact trading standards, send photos of the item you received and what was ordered, dont let them fob you off with sending the item back first either, they tried this with me even though the postage back to the firm, which is in China, was going to cost me £15 for a small package, I told them I could afford this on top of the money this firm had scammed off me, paypal are supposed to stop its customers being scammed thats why most of us pay this way, keep fighting everyone that has been scammed by this Ario firm, good luck.

Login to Me Too

Dickyv
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute with PayPal and the company apparently provided tracking information and closed the dispute. It's more information then I received. On this occasion PayPal were utterly rubbish. Very disappointed in their handling of the whole affair. It would appear that they should know the company are rubbish but guess that's where computers aren't as good as actual people!! Hope you had more luck than I did.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.