Ario Trae Receipt No: 4166-9085-3868-2085

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day, 

I tried to dispute my case, but I get this message in Resolution Center: "We are sorry, you can't a case on this type of transaction. Please refer to our user agreement for more details." What does it mean? I didn't receive my purchase and can't dispute my case. I really do not understand how to get my money back (27.33 eur). I paid via shop/my bank. Please help me.

Best Regards, Darja

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Ireland76
Contributor
Contributor
I have just taken out a dispute against the same company, didn’t send me my product then refused full refund, was it through Jacqboxing? It showed up in my account as Ario Trae
Login to Me Too

Darja2
Contributor
Contributor

Today I got dog leash instead of cat activity center. I bought it through jvupvalleynh.xyz. This site is closed right now. 

Login to Me Too

YoungEdd
Contributor
Contributor

This is the 3rd time (Different Adds) that I have been Dudded by a ADD on FACEBOOK why don't they (facebook) take some responsibility for these crooks on their site.

Login to Me Too

lol60
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this firm, 3 bed tents for my grandkids, its a thing that opens out to fit round their single beds, I hadnt received them even thought the money was taken out of my account right away, despite lodging a dispute with paypal they are saying they wont help me because the order was supposedly delivered, when I looked into this a mystery parcel I received of a emergency plastic blanket usually carried by hikers incase they get into difficulty was the item ario trae actually sent me, they charged 44 dollars for this, they seem to be a company with little morals and paypal are allowing them to take money out of their customers accounts and wont help

Login to Me Too

freerangefoto
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same plastic emergency bag instead of a bed tent. PayPal is still working with me to get my refund. Just on principle, I have sent the emergency bag back and sent pictures of the receipts for proof. According to PayPal, the refund is being given, but after they receive the that bag. 

I believe this to be a fly by night company. My quarrel is NOT with PayPal. They are doing what they can given that they are working with what appears to be a shady company.

Login to Me Too

Winkler1000
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL has a big new issue on their hands.    Companies that have learned to FAKE shipping and delivery often using 17TRACK for the FAKE tracking.  They are closing cases in favor of the vendor and ripping off US - the customers.  The sellers have found a loop hope in PayPal they can exploit with impunity.  I have NOT received at least 8 packages in this last year of products I purchase on line with Paypal - AND - Paypal did not support the claim or even give me a change to make my case.     I have not lost a few hundred dollars and I will stop purchasing with PayPal because they are not staying on addressing this new form of fraudulent use of their product and system.

Login to Me Too

YoungEdd
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been taken down by this company when my case was dismissed by Pay Pal because Ario trae  had sent me some miniature saw blades instead of a Electric table Saw. They had tracking information delivering a useless to me item. 

Eddie

Login to Me Too

Ninsta619
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded me! There needs to be a class action law suit against this scammer! This is what I wrote to PayPal and They reopened my case and closed it in my favor... Hi Cherielou, As per our conversation today! This was my message I was trying to send through... I believe that my case was prematurely closed without you guys having ALL the facts in regards to my case! I wasn’t given a chance to explain the whole situation! I was fully aware that the seller had confirmation that he has “delivered” the items in question! However, what you guys didn’t give me the chance to explain is that the “seller’s” site, is a 100% scam site, and even if I did receive my 3 jet boards, it would NOT have been the Jet boards as advertised on their scam site, which I will now show you without a shadow of a doubt! I did a reverse image look up of their Jet boards, and it took me to the original site, where the jet boards are sold... https://kymera.com If you click on the above link, (and view gallery) you will see that the Jet board is valued at $3,645 USD! You will also note where the seller (scammer) stole the images for his scam website from! Here is the “seller’s” site with the jet board listed at $21.99 USD... (Please note the images which have been stolen from the original site I showed you above.) https://www.funneln.site/products/swimming-pool-buoy-summer-surfboard Do you honestly believe that I would have received 3 of these jet boards (which are valued at $10,935 USD for 3??? I paid $43.98 USD for 3 of those supposed “jet boards”!!! Even if I did receive the 3 boards (which I didn’t) do you honestly believe I would have received 3 Jet boards valued at $10,935 USD??? So the case here isn’t just the fact I never received my jet boards, it’s the fact that the seller is a scammer, and even if I had received my order, it certainly would NOT have been was was described! That would be 100% impossible as I’ve clearly shown! Unless, you want me to believe that the seller would have purchased 3 Jet boards at $10,935 USD (for 3) and from the kindness of his heart, sold them to me for $43.98 USD making a loss of $10,891.02 USD??? I please ask that you can kindly review this information, with the hope of a full refund, and blacklist that scammer! I also found that the guy that makes the Jet boards is the only person that makes them, and it costs thousands to make! I have attached a file of that! Also Post office have confirmed that the sender sent a toothbrush (which I didn’t receive either). So he’s definitely a scammer! I’ve attached the copy of what the Post Office sent me! I’ve been a valued customer with PayPal for years, and I’ve never had any problems with you guys! You guys are great! Kind Regards, Antonino P
Login to Me Too

JohnWasy
Contributor
Contributor

Me too and I have tried posting my case on here and it will not let me type in location field hence will not submit my post.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.