Are they legit? I'm talking about a company named YOKEST.

HOTATYALL123
New Community Member

Hello; can anyone tell me if  YOKEST a legitimate company. I ordered a $46.95 pair of shoes from them on December 04, 2019. I never did receive the shoes and been trying to get my money back over a year now. I keep sending website contact emails and I always receive the same message which reads "Your request (687073) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email. Shenyang (Support) Feb 11 17:49 CST We have submitted an application to the internal department, Due to the high workload, please wait patiently, we will feedback to you and refund as soon as possible. Best regards".  Does this sound like fraud to anyone because I would really love to get my money back for something I have never received? Thank You very much for any response that you give me. @HOTATYALL123 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HOTATYALL123 

You have 180 days from date of payment for file a dispute. To file one:

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Deli51
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your money or shoes? I’m facing the same challenge. I ordered a pair of shoes supposedly they went to the airline 20 days ago. The tracking is in Chinese when I contacted the company I got an email saying they are out for delivery and I can tracking in a website called Track-then I Rec 2 requests for reviews right after.
Login to Me Too

kitana78
Contributor
Contributor
No clue, but I wouldn't trust any company out of China. Just stop ordering ANYTHING from China! You never get what they advertise anyway. I've learned the hard way on that one. Their websites show an amazing product, but if and when you actually get it, it's not at all what they advertised! Then when you ask them for a refund because it's not what you ordered, they give you a **bleep** line that they'll refund you maybe 20% what you paid for it cause the cost to ship it back is too high! If you want good products that will last a long time, go with purchasing your goods from Canada or America, and nowhere else, especially China!!!!!
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
They are a scam company. Most Chinese shoe companies are.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.