Are limitations easy to sort?

Mujician
Contributor
Contributor
I have a business account that I set up last year, nobody has paid me on it until now. I logged in to see the money is not there, and the account is limited. All this despite being set up properly. One of the things I need to upload is a receipt for my services. I don’t generate receipts, I use a platform called schedule once which deals with the payment and the generation of my zoom call. (Client pays me, I do some work with them on zoom) I’m planning on calling PayPal tomorrow. Have I lost the money that’s been sent to me? I’m so confused and upset right now
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JHart98
Contributor
Contributor
You must have some sort of paper trail to show business sales. I would say it doesn't have to be an exact receipt but just proof of payments related to your business sales. It's a slow process, but if everything is legit on your end you shouldn't have a problem have a customer support help you complete the security requirements.
Login to Me Too

Mujician
Contributor
Contributor
I’m using Oncehub for my scheduling, when the client paid, I got an email notification. Should I take a screen shot of this?
Login to Me Too

JHart98
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. The more proof/documentation you can submit of the transaction, the quicker, an more likely, your account will be restored.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.