I have had a resolution for a refund approved but now the program provider wants me to send to Hong Kong a digital product before he refunds me. How on earth do I send a digital product? This is nonsense. All the supplier has to do is lock me out of the program. There is nothing to send with a shipping document as requested in Paypal.
What do you think anyone?
Call PayPal customer service and let them know that the product in question is digital product and not possible to ship back:
Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.
Or private message via social media:
Facebook (France): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalFrance/
Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal
Twitter US: @AskPayPal
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cant find partial refund. Seller sent me one and I cant find it on the site or resolution center. in Payments Archives
- Claim denied by Paypal resolution in Disputes and Limitations Archives
- The date of my dispute resolution keeps being pushed back, is this normal? in Disputes and Limitations Archives
- Funds haven't been released yet, resolution center can't open a case on it in My Money Archives
- Payment is waiting in Payments Archives