Appealing a resolution decision

carolh
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 items from a chinese co. in may. I received 1 item but the note in parcel listed both items. I have had this before and products had been sent separately so waited a few days for arrival of 2nd item which didnt arrive. I then contacted the co. through ebay . They responded by stating that to return the item would cost in excess of $20 (missing item was only $15.99) or I could keep item?? and receive a 20% discount. I replied to them explaining that I didnt actually receive the item so could hardly return it!! They then replied that I could have 50% discount, alternately they could forward the returning address and I would be liable for the postage costs. They weren't acknowledging it as a missing item and were treating it as damaged? All the details were then sent to paypal resolution centre and today I received the message stating that the decision has gone against me due to the seller providing valid tracking details and proof of delivery. I have tried to ring, message and email paypal and been issued with automated instructions on how to appeal the decision but I am unable to make the instructions apply? Could someone please advise on how to do this and also any other advise on getting my money back? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.