Appeal

daws07
Contributor
Contributor

Hey All.

just spent ages trying to get to the make an appeal in the resolution centre but no luck with it. The instructions state to go to the res center, click the closed case and select appeal from the drop down.  What dropdown? The only one I get is to the right but it does not have any appeal option or anything really?

Not the best way to start the day when being told your a liar without any explanation. Maybe I just close my account and struggle without PayPal?

Sorry rant over thanks for any help you come up with.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daws07 

Normally you have 10 days to use the appeal option so is it over that timeframe?

If not and you can not appeal then phone c.s. and they can open an appeal for you?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@daws07 

Normally you have 10 days to use the appeal option so is it over that timeframe?

If not and you can not appeal then phone c.s. and they can open an appeal for you?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ymbehe
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I don't have an appeal button please help 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ymbehe 

Then do what i advised in my post above yours !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

wsu98
Contributor
Contributor
Youre missing the point! Paypal says to do it and doesnt provide it. I have never seen a company who makes Customer Service so difficult. I typed "appeal" on the Resolution page and absolutely nothing came up even though their own policy says I have the right to appeal. But, when I typed it into the Community page a ton of links came up. However, you all cant solve my problem. What a scam.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wsu98 

Your welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

fantastikate
New Community Member

Agreed. I literally went in circles trying to find information to appeal. The email us link does not actually allow you to send an email. I would call but then again how am I suppose to send them attachments (which is really the only proof I have against the seller). The virtual agent is useless. And I should not have to use social media to contact PayPal. It used to be easier to contact PayPal. Now, I cannot even find a way to do that. This is aggravating and getting on my nerves.

Login to Me Too

DONMILLERX
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. 

If PayPal doesn't help against fraud then it's useless and a SCAM website too.

Login to Me Too

LotnaB
Contributor
Contributor
Me too grrrrr 😡😡
Login to Me Too

XoXo7610
Yes this must be some make believe button they dream up to just appease us commoners. Ihave NEVER EVER seen it does not exist. Assuming be cause PAYPal never usually go back on thier ruling. This would have to make them admit they were wrong and PayPal never wrong in thier eyes. SHEES.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.