Appeal the decision on my claim

YL666
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something online three months ago but never received it. I lodged the claim, then the seller provided a tracking number. I tracked it, there was no history under the tracking number even that was 1-2 months after my purchase. Then PayPal made the decision today to deny my claim because the seller provided a "valid tracking information". When I checked the tracking number again, there was a very unclear tracking only shows a few activities in China, but no any tracking information in Australian except a final record "delivered to AU3072", which is 100% a fraudulent tracking and doesn't even match the postcode of my address. This is 100% scam. I don't know how they made the decision just according to this 100% fraudulent tracking. I want to appeal the decision under their "instruction", but I can't even find the "Appeal this decision" button in the case detail page. So disappointed!!! How can I appeal the case?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cloudsky
New Community Member

Did you solve this problem? its so hard to contact paypal now and they said you only have 10 days to appeal your case after the decision been made.

Login to Me Too

YL666
Contributor
Contributor
No, they don't care about your loss and apparently they make it no way for you if you wanna appeal the case.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.