Appeal against PayPal decision- how to do it?

nat_nnh

Hello, I have purchased shoes from Depop and it took seller 3 weeks to post it to me and when they finally did the shoes were completely damaged and def not as on pictures. As such I have opened a dispute and then a claim but lost it. I think this is very unfair as I provided pictures and all. I would like to appeal the PayPal decision but the guide says I have to go to my closed cases, then press view and then click Appeal the Outcome at the bottom of the page. there is NO SUCH BUTTON. Do you know by any chance how to make an appeal? I have messaged PayPal on FB but did not get the response so any help would be very appreciated! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nat_nnh 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nat_nnh

I have messeged them on Facebook already, no response. I don't have twitter account so can't ask them there. 

Also, my question is - why there is no Appeal button if they say it is? Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but I am following the guide steps and there is no such option ? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.