Anyway to get a human being at Paypal anymore - they stole my money

drapedindarknes
New Community Member

Way back at the beginning of lockdown I purchased some DVDs from America and the seller not knowing they were meant to use the global shipping programme sent them herself by normal post, I paid eBay through Paypal and they split the payment - some to the seller and some straight away to the global shipping programme, the DVD's never arrived and after many months Paypal finally refunded the cost of the DVD's but not the cost of the global shipping programme despite knowing the customer selling never used it and despite them finding in my favour, Paypal have stopped responding to me and keep sending me links to recommend Paypal to my family and friends!

Seriously they currently have $46 of my money and refuse to give it back and want me to recommend them to other people?

Is there any way at all to get a human respond to me and not their awful automated system which is about as useful as a Tory during a pandemic?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.