Anyone ordered from PengBo Network Technology Co., Ltd

vianois
Contributor
Contributor

On their Website, <removed>

I ordered a short throw laser projector.

After waiting for 3 weeks, i received a Smartphone projector 2.0. it is a cheapskate cardboard projector that has ZERO electronic component.

I'm asking Paypal for a refund. 

Did anyone encountered this?

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Mirna23

I just got mine too, and I really can't believe these people wow, is PayPal going to refund this? 

Login to Me Too

Coppo
Contributor
Contributor

Only if you are persistent. See previous posts. It seems that the best way to get a refund is to phone them after you have sent a few emails.

Login to Me Too

lakornrach
Me too, I have been ordered Collasable TripleScreen Laptop Working station which I have paid ~53 USD. But PengBo sent me AnyCast Mira which cost less than 10 USD. I have been Iinformed PayPal, they seem to be refuse to refund my money back.
Login to Me Too

Coppo
Contributor
Contributor

Phoning them seems to work better. Emails are replied to with just standard replies I don't even think they read them.

Login to Me Too

greter

I didn't even get anything and now I can't reach the webshop, the customer care, the company, nor their email:

Web Shop: https://fungreeks.store/

Customer Care: <removed> (serviceon.online is not available, too)

Seller: http://beulife.co

Seller Contact: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Coppo
Contributor
Contributor

Email Paypal with your complaint. You probably will only get a negative reply. After this phone their complaints department and argue your case. This seems to have worked with a few others.

Login to Me Too

sxmRob
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal  did nothing to assist  me on this issue.  It is a scam .. I got them from Facebook marketing and same thing they did nothing to assist me.

Login to Me Too

mltsweld
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing happen with PENGBOCO LTD fraudulent company. pay pall has several reports on PENGBOCO LTD and will not help in getting your money back. Pay Pal is not there to support us against fraudulent companies like PENGBOCO LTD, beware!!! 

Login to Me Too

NK1020
New Community Member

PayPal closed my Dispute Case unfairly. My Case was denied because I return the wrong item with regular air post instead of trackable option due to the cost of shipping to China which was triple the cost of my original purchase. This seller is a very experienced person and knows all the loopholes in PayPal's policy which so many buyers will give up their claim in order to not losing more money. They just sending wrong and cheap items to buyers and insure you will receive it after a months, which by the time they are  eligible to collected the money from PayPal right away.  His return address, phone number, email address,  & web site are all fake.

Login to Me Too

sxmRob
Contributor
Contributor

They did the same thing to me.  They sent me a really cheap product.  These guys are scammers and fraudsters.. I reported them to paypal and they did nothing to help me.   Everyone post the shipping label.  I have a good contact over in China. This is fraud and it is the death penalty as it breaks the public's trust.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.