Anyone ordered from PengBo Network Technology Co., Ltd

vianois
Contributor
Contributor

On their Website, <removed>

I ordered a short throw laser projector.

After waiting for 3 weeks, i received a Smartphone projector 2.0. it is a cheapskate cardboard projector that has ZERO electronic component.

I'm asking Paypal for a refund. 

Did anyone encountered this?

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

SRK59
Contributor
Contributor

Did Paypal refund anyone?

Login to Me Too

Coppo
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Me. See previous messages. I got all of my money back and also kept the crappy cardboard projector I was sent. I offered to pay the retail price of the cardboard projector as it would be cheaper than posting it back to China but they refunded me all of my money. They should block this obvious fraud. You have to be persistent and don't give up after one email. Coppo

Login to Me Too

morpheus72
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I think so too I'll hand this matter over to my lawyer who should file a suit for fraud and my Paypal account will be deleted.
Login to Me Too

Stiropor
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, just got a full refund of $27, seller didn't even respond in 10 days (same as they didn't respond to mails). I ordered phone grip for 25€ and after a month I got some cheap selfie stick worth $16, which I have no use for. Attached a picture, told them this is a damn fraud and that I demand my money back. Good luck to the rest of you.

Login to Me Too

Sheens12344
Has anyone ordered the 2 screens attachment for laptop. I order it a month ago and still havent received it but reading the comments it looks like it will be rubbish when I receive it
Login to Me Too

SendMeDoughMan
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a BladeX, The Slimmest On-the-Go Monitor and a Smartphone projector 2.0. it is a cheapskate cardboard projector that has ZERO electronic components and is not what I ordered.

Their website https://www.beulife.co/ was taken down. And no responses to emails that I send to them.

A clear case of fraud.

PP closed my case challenging the charge saying the vendor said shipped and I received the product. I just talked to PP customer service agent to get a refund. They reopened the claim and said they would contact the vendor has 16 days to respond and would be send an email after that time frame.

If I do not I will be contacting my CC company to dispute the charge.

Not a happy camper, since I was ripped off for $48.97 USD

Login to Me Too

eduardooliveira
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a message from paypal to confirm a full refound of my U$38. I am from Brazil and open the dispute through the telephone. They did not ask me to send the wrong bike computer back.
Login to Me Too

Patamdar
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem and looks like paypal also fraud (and get money) together with such suppliers (because paypal makes too much problems and did not answer in time).

Who can explain why they did that? what is the reason, especially for paypal? Next time I will use another payment options such as aliexpress, because paypal did not protect our shopping. Why I have to waste time and pay extra many for post services to resend fraud item (to unknown addresses) and not sure, that cheating is continue,  this time via paypal.

Login to Me Too

BadBoggart
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been scammed by this company too... I ordered what was supposed to be a flow one stabiliser for iPhone videography, waited for a month and received a crappy selfie stick. Totally fraudulent, BUT on raising a complaint with PayPal they’ve sided with PengBo Network Technology and refused my refund! The PayPal staff clearly didn’t read the complaint or evidence I’ve provided. There is seemingly no way to appeal the decision >:0(
Login to Me Too

Coppo
Contributor
Contributor

See previous posts and it seems that phoning them works. Coppo

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.