Anyone know this company

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some leggings and receipt shows waaill co. Ltd anyone know what company this is?

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Mgutierrez72
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

ulak
Contributor
Contributor

Did they ship your package? Also if they replied you, did they say that it is normal to receive the order under waaill co.ltd name?

Login to Me Too

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor
I have got emails saying to be patient but no tracking number.i ordered 3/25
Login to Me Too

Mgutierrez72
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my package I emailed the company and they just told me to be patient but haven’t received anything I ordered 3/25/2021
Login to Me Too

Sara_Calyore
Contributor
Contributor
Finally got an email with tracking on my leggings. Ordered on elatedsing.com : 3/26/21 Email for tracking posted: 4/6/21 Hope this helps. I did standard shipping
Login to Me Too

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor
Did u get your package?
Login to Me Too

Mgutierrez72
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my order and no email, i emailed the company you posted but they just said my order has been shipped and to be patient but nothing yet...ugh this is so frustrating.
Login to Me Too

ulak
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for sharing your experience. I also ordered on 26th of March but still haven't received any tracking number instead they emailed me to be patient on 3rd of April. 

Login to Me Too

Sara_Calyore
Contributor
Contributor
4/23/21 and still waiting!!!
Login to Me Too

Sleannec
I made an account on elatedsing.com and they show no sign of my order. Something seems off about this company
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.