Anyone know this company

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some leggings and receipt shows waaill co. Ltd anyone know what company this is?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor
So I did deep I mean deep digging and the company is elatedsing.com they are a legit company.you have to set up acct at their website and it will say If it's been fulfilled if not email them.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

JaimiRain
New Community Member
Me too i think we've been robbed
Login to Me Too

Ltorsiello68
Waaill Co. Ltd.
Login to Me Too

JewelsKing
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone received their leggings? How long ago did you order? I ordered mine 03/27/21 and paid for express shipping but it never said when I should receive them.

Login to Me Too

Mgutierrez72
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered them on 3/25/2021 and have not received them I think this is a fake company who stole our money...😡
Login to Me Too

I also made an order and did not receive it, do you know how I can return the money?😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

EddaJorg
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered mine the 22nd and I feel like I should have at least tracking information at this point. The checkout confirmation on the site said I'd get an email when they were ready to ship, starting to wonder if they're ever gonna get me any info or the leggings. Have you heard from them since you posted this?

Login to Me Too

EddaJorg
Contributor
Contributor

Update to my previous reply: Got the email from them finally today with a tracking number but no predicted delivery date. Says the leggings are coming from China so I'm expecting it to take a while to clear in customs but they do advise on their website that customs may do that. I'll update again if I end up getting them.

Login to Me Too

Mgutierrez72
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them too (leggings) on match 25th and haven’t received my items...😡
Login to Me Too
Solved

Jsmith8124
Contributor
Contributor
So I did deep I mean deep digging and the company is elatedsing.com they are a legit company.you have to set up acct at their website and it will say If it's been fulfilled if not email them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.