Anyone know how to talk to someone about an account that is locked?

Angeltrumpet101
New Community Member

I opened a new Business Account to utilize PayPal Business Loans recently.  Upon receiving the loan, I proceeded to use the money to procure inventory for my business.   However, after just 2 invoices, I was locked out of PayPal and out of my Loan.  After spending 2 1/2 hours on the phone with PayPal, I was advised that my account was locked due to two issues... 1) since it was a new account, my transactions were of high risk, 2.) when I called and spoke to a person in the Phillipines, apparently, my answers to the security questions did not align.  Now, I am told I have to wait 48 hours before I can even transfer money out of my account, or basically, my money is being held captive due to an algorithm that thought my activity was too high risk.  Is there not anyway to get access to my money?  I am a new, young business, and this looks really crappy to my suppliers.  Yay PayPal.  Supporting the little guys!  Anyone have a clue who can assist? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.