Anyone heard of Gabalda?

Poppykiote
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered something from this company when I googled an item I wanted and it popped up.  But, after I ordered through paypal, I wasn't referred back to the company and the email address associated with that order and company came back to me as not a real email.  I think it must be a scam company; but, Paypal said to wait and see if i get the item.  But, I'm still uncomfortable knowing that this is probably a scam of some sort. Otherwise, they would have some way of getting in touch with them. Right?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

mpkahuna7
New Community Member
I placed an order with them on July 10th, 2020 and received a confirmation email that has no contact information for them and was sent from a different company domain. I still haven't received even any tracking information for my order!!
Login to Me Too

Thenameisaname
New Community Member
Have u got your product yet? Because I just ordered from them and I'm worried as well
Login to Me Too

Magcon
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received any product or messages from this place ? I came across it but seen there was no info and a search only info is this page.
Login to Me Too

Poppykiote
Contributor
Contributor

I found Gabalda when I googled "cheapest price" for some hummingbird food I like.  They came up. i was able to order the items; but, there was no way to log in or track anything and I never did get my items after a couple mos of waiting.  Paypal stepped in and ended up refunding my money to me. I do not recommend that anyone ever buy anything from those people. They have no way of communicating with them other than sending them money through paypal. No phone number; no address; no nothing.  Really a scam, I do believe.

Login to Me Too

DianeM-1015
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to order butterworms from them today for my reptiles, the order seemed to go through but when I check on their site, it  Gabalda Discounts

it says there's no order under my account. I received a paypal email saying that a payment of $27.29 USD was sent to to Zachary Kroenke for F money pool. It makes no sense, have no idea how this Zachary is involved or why my order didn't show up as complete through Gabalda. I contacted Paypal to see what can be done.

Be very wary of this site. Definitely doesn't seem legit and I want a refund.

Login to Me Too

Corn-Eye
New Community Member
How did you get PayPal to step in? All I got was then saying nothing was wrong??
Login to Me Too

NeverLateKate
New Community Member

Thank you for this. I was looking for a discontinued item and my red flags went up when I realized the checkout wasn't secure. I googled and found this thread. I really appreciate that you put this warning out there. ~Kate

Login to Me Too

BrdLdy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank goodness I saw this.  I wanted to order a bird stand that price was so great I needed to take another look.  I called the customer service line but what area code is 088?  088-888-8888 was the number I called and didn't go anywhere.  Pretty sure it's a scam.  

Login to Me Too

Greykissa
Contributor
Contributor

Did you every receive the item you purchased?  I just ordered something and had the same experience as you.  Is this a scam?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.