cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

YaBoiB272
New Community Member

Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

Anyone else order something on Fanatics and get this on their order email?

This link shows an error when clicking on it. It may be because I am work.

<removed>

39 REPLIES 39
PayPal_Drew

Re: Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

Hi @YaBoiB272

Sorry if this has caused confusion. 

If this shows in the name of the merchant, this could be an old business URL that this company used in place of their business name. If the webpage doesn't pull up anymore, that is what I would guess. You should still be able to see their email address if you sign in to your account so you can ask them questions. 🙂 

Thanks, 

Drew

Reese331
Contributor

I ordered some Lakers masks several weeks ago and I still haven’t received them.
Cooljill
New Community Member

I ordered mask on May 6 and still haven’t received anything.
maverickster
New Community Member

I ordered Cleveland Browns masks on May 10 and received NOTHING...not even an email about anything.

Juanitaisles
Contributor

Join the crowd same here. Over a hundred dollars for jersey that i had to reorder for a birthday gift this passed weekend. .and had to.order a different player because they was out of the size i needed.
Jfiocca604
New Community Member

Have you ever received your items I made a purchase in January and still have not received it and PayPal says they can’t do anything
Sherrylee
Contributor

I also ordered masks back in April and still nothing.
Juanitaisles
Contributor

I did also i order a 49ers jersey and hat. I got the cap but not the jersey. I was told that they drop it off and left it on the porch. I even paid to get it in 3 days and still don't have it that jersey cost me a lot of money to that i don't have it. I even want back on line to order over 400.00 of merchandise on Saturday from the same company ..i need my money back because i had to order a new jersey
Juanitaisles
Contributor

I did also i order a 49ers jersey and hat. I got the cap but not the jersey. I was l told that theydrop it off and left it on the porch. I even paid to get it in 3 days and still don't have it that jersey cost me a lot of money to that i don't have it. I even want back on line to order over 400.00 of merchandise on Saturday from the same company ..i need my money back because i had to order a new jersey.