Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

YaBoiB272
New Community Member

Anyone else order something on Fanatics and get this on their order email?

This link shows an error when clicking on it. It may be because I am work.

<removed>

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

PayPal_Drew

Hi @YaBoiB272

Sorry if this has caused confusion. 

If this shows in the name of the merchant, this could be an old business URL that this company used in place of their business name. If the webpage doesn't pull up anymore, that is what I would guess. You should still be able to see their email address if you sign in to your account so you can ask them questions. 🙂 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Reese331
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some Lakers masks several weeks ago and I still haven’t received them.
Login to Me Too

Cooljill
New Community Member
I ordered mask on May 6 and still haven’t received anything.
Login to Me Too

maverickster
New Community Member

I ordered Cleveland Browns masks on May 10 and received NOTHING...not even an email about anything.

Login to Me Too

Juanitaisles
Contributor
Contributor
Join the crowd same here. Over a hundred dollars for jersey that i had to reorder for a birthday gift this passed weekend. .and had to.order a different player because they was out of the size i needed.
Login to Me Too

Jfiocca604
New Community Member
Have you ever received your items I made a purchase in January and still have not received it and PayPal says they can’t do anything
Login to Me Too

Sherrylee
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered masks back in April and still nothing.
Login to Me Too

Juanitaisles
Contributor
Contributor
I did also i order a 49ers jersey and hat. I got the cap but not the jersey. I was told that they drop it off and left it on the porch. I even paid to get it in 3 days and still don't have it that jersey cost me a lot of money to that i don't have it. I even want back on line to order over 400.00 of merchandise on Saturday from the same company ..i need my money back because i had to order a new jersey
Login to Me Too

Juanitaisles
Contributor
Contributor
I did also i order a 49ers jersey and hat. I got the cap but not the jersey. I was l told that theydrop it off and left it on the porch. I even paid to get it in 3 days and still don't have it that jersey cost me a lot of money to that i don't have it. I even want back on line to order over 400.00 of merchandise on Saturday from the same company ..i need my money back because i had to order a new jersey.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.