Anyone have issues with this site TEAMFANSHOP.COM

YaBoiB272
New Community Member

Anyone else order something on Fanatics and get this on their order email?

This link shows an error when clicking on it. It may be because I am work.

<removed>

Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

lisaFitz
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same thing as you did when I attempted to reach them regarding my purchase - did you ever get what you ordered ?

Login to Me Too

Kayroandt
New Community Member
Same thing ordered a package and have heard anything. No email with tracking number. Website is no longer active. Awaiting reply from an email to customer service
Login to Me Too

Heireta
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here. I ordered 12/26/19 and have gotten no response, no confirmation of order, nothing. This is the second time reaching out to them. PayPal already told me they can’t reverse it since my payment is “pending”
Login to Me Too

BBQguy
New Community Member

Yep. I have a "Payment pending" per Paypal, so it cannot be refuted, and I didn't even order anything from them! 

Login to Me Too

Juanitaisles
Contributor
Contributor
I did i order a jersey from them but i was saying a different company after i paid for it ..and them they was saying that i receive it the same day as I place the order and then they left in my mail room at my apartment complex the same day i order it on their website.
Login to Me Too

Lippythelion69-
Contributor
Contributor

It’s call https://www.forfanstores.com/ I have proof it’s the same store email from Jamie in support<removed>

Login to Me Too

VW61
I ordered a tank top and didn't want the 3 day $13.99 extra shipping but it charged me anyway. I've tried to cancel the order 4 times right after i ordered it and I can't get anywhere. I just want to cancel. Im **bleep**!!!
Login to Me Too

VW61
No because I just ordered it and tried to cancel it right after. That was today. I don't know what to do.
Login to Me Too

Sherrylee
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my face masks ordered back in April!
Login to Me Too

MikeB120
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 face Mask back on June 6 and haven't received Anything from them tried to find a number none to be found
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.