Anyone has success story of account unlocked that was caused by spike in sales

veryverylucky
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear friends, I just ran into an issue. My account is being limited due to spike in sales. I made toy product that was a hit and got many orders in a short limited time. However these products require 4 - 8 weeks to make. So they are not ready stock items. In fact, all of my products are not ready stock.

So paypal asked business information, supplier info, website access and proof of fulfillment/shipments of past orders. I've provided them all. After 3 days, I'm being asked for more proof of fulfilment and I provided them again. I'm still waiting for the next response. Now I'm getting worried.

I have been using paypal for transactions for almost 5 years and have good records. Over 5 years I think I only have around 3 cases against me. I wonder if anyone has successful experience of their accounts being returned to normal again. All I hear is horror stories such as permanently locked, money never returned, paypal ask for more documents etc.

If you do have one, can you share what happened?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.