Anyone else was tortured by Paypal with fake accusations MAYBE WITH LIMITATIONS TOO???

Daxvid
Contributor
Contributor

I was tortured for almost 2 months by Paypal, with the nonsense  I broke the rules of the Normal Usage Policy, whatever... I checked and it meant I am selling illegal or prohibited products and/or services!!!

I AM ONLY BUILDING A WEBSITE, AND IT IS NOT DONE, SO I NEVER HAD A WORKING  SHOP AT ALL  AND ON MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT SAME  ONLY PURCHASES WHAT I BOUGHT, AND NOTHING INCOME IF I WOULD SELL ANYTHING, BUT THEY SENT ME ALL THE TIME THE SAME **bleep** WITHOUT ANY LINK TO  PROVE AND/OR LET ME CHECK WHAT THE HJELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE IDIOTS!!!! 

After a month they even permanently limited my account with the same **bleep**. I was really close to go to the ombudsman because if I will be done with my site, I need all the services... Yesterday, they finally as a miracle I got a message into my mail they removed the limitation... BUT STILL, I DONT KNOW WHAT WEBSITE ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT AND EVEN WITH THE MANY LOGIC FACT WHY WASNT ENOUGH IN THE FIRST PLACE TO FINISH THIS CIRCUS AT THE BEGINNING? I STILL WANT AN EXPLANATION! WHO WAS BEHIND THIS, AND HOW CAN PAYPAL DO SUCK THINGS? OR IS THIS COMPANY AS WELL FULL OF CORRUPT PEOPLE AND FOR A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY, THEY ARE ACCUSING ANYONE AND GIVE THEM SOME HEADACHE???? 

Anyway... I would like to know if others got this too, or just I was the lucky one in this year... Send me mail addresses, because I would like a section in my website where Paypal unbelievable things will be uploadable, so would be great to get some story from others. 

Outside of the forum, you can find me everywhere as Daxvid82 (soon 360Daxvid because I am creating 360° virtual tours with quizzes as well, plus dronephotography and drone virtual tour).

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.