Anyone else experienced this?

ashleybaby21187
Contributor
Contributor

I went to the ATM in Walmart to use my PayPal debit card. I needed to withdraw 200.00. Well that ATM doesn't print receipts. It never does. It asks you in the beginning if you want to continue without a receipt because it lacks the ability to print one. I have always said yes and continued, and have never had a problem with it. Until now. This time, I made it up to the "please take your cash" page, but no cash came out. This was followed by the "have a nice day", or whatever it says message. I didn't receive ANY money. I immediately called PayPal and filed a dispute. That was my last 200, and I was going to pay my electric bill with it. I am a nurse and have MS, so my Doctor has taken me out of work because of Covid. My funds have been drastically cut, and that 200.00 was more than I could afford to lose. I was devastated.  So I started the dispute, and waited. The next day, I was told that "they have a overabundance of these types of claims, so processing could be delayed". They're taking so many peoples money that they cant keep up. The following day, I was told that if I don't escalate my dispute to a claim, that the case will be closed in 20 days and cant be reopened. BUT, it also says that it can take up to 30 days for you to get a refund. Hmmmm. On the page, the instructions for how to escalate a dispute to a claim, are false. There is no such selection on the page. So PayPal took my money, and refuses to give it back. I have retrieved the video from the ATM showing that I did not receive the funds. The ledger from the ATM reflects I did not retrieve the funds. Yet PayPal still continues to kill time hoping to reach the deadline and close the case, or hoping that I get tired of the hassle and give up. Not happening. I have posted my story publicly on social media, and there are many people that have experienced the same. If you have too, please email me so you can be part of the class action lawsuit I am starting, at <removed>. Take out the spaces of course. I don't know how long this will be up. I will be reposting it on every social media platform and news site I can get my hands on, so keep your eyes peeled. PayPal has to be shown that they are not untouchable. They cannot continue to steal from people and get away with it. They cannot advertise being FDIC insured, without being FDIC insured. They cannot continue to commit fraud with no consequence. They smear the name of Mastercard and Bancorp, and Mastercard and Bancorp need to be made aware of the way people are growing to distrust them because of their affiliation with PayPal. The stress and egregious upset that PayPal has caused me and my family warrants severe punitive damages, and this class action lawsuit will ensure that we are all compensated for the horrible pain and suffering that they have caused us. We must stand together and let them know that we will not take this anymore! We are tired of them stealing our money. Their reign ends now. If you have had your money stolen by PayPal, please email me at the address above so that we can get this class action lawsuit organized. They cant ignore us all. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.