Anyone done business with LT Fashion Ltd.?

Temp20211007d
New Community Member

LTFashion Ltd.

Login to Me Too
170 REPLIES 170

pdwadds
Contributor
Contributor
Me too April 5, 2020. Put in complaint to Paypal resolution. Suppose to wait from sellers response; but that ain't happening. I have tried and tried to contact them, to no avail.
Login to Me Too

EllenMG
Contributor
Contributor
LT Fashion, realized right after the order was placed that this was a scam. Paypal would not allow me to cancel the order, and did not seem to be interested in flagging this type of Scam - except glad we have this forum. I think an e-mail to BBB is the best bet. Ellen
Login to Me Too

susanterry

Don't buy anything from them, notice how many problems people have including myself.  They have many other sites under different names, but same company

Login to Me Too

10ssbum
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 3 bottles of hand sanitizer ($35.96) on 5 April.  Nothing delivered.  Unresponsive to email.

Login to Me Too

10ssbum
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got my (overpriced) stuff, one month after ordering.  Won't repeat that mistake.

Login to Me Too

elizabethd6501
Contributor
Contributor
At least you received items I had to get my money back as items didn’t arrive
Login to Me Too

clb6110
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. Ordered 2 items and nothing. Very bad look for Paypal associating with such a bad company. This is on Paypal. I used to trust any company that used Paypal as a method of payment. Not anymore. 

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

BigG25
New Community Member

I tried.  Never received goods.  Was sanitizer.  They never responded to my inquires.  Opened dispute on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

TheHills
New Community Member

YES - I ordered and paid for 3 swim suits and only received one.  I had 2 email conversations with tow different people asking them to cancel my order - they clearly didn't speak English.  I never got any money back because I mistakenly had CapitalOne dispute the charge rather than PayPal and they didn't back me up.  Definitely DON'T order from this company!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.