Anybody has experience with ninebotshop.com? Sketchy?

djylang
Contributor
Contributor
They sell a lot of different things, and among them a Segway Ninebot Max electric scooter for 89.90 US. It normally retails for 700-800 $ US. Too good to be true? (likely) But they have a link to Paypal on their page and it links to the actual Paypal. I've checked. So you could try without taking a risk. Paypal covers you when you're scammed. But their website is down when it was active for days. Curiously the same day I asked about their warranty. It may just be a bug...but with a price like that...hmm Are they legit? Even if they let Paypal handle transactions (among other options)? I've sent a couple of emails since yesterday, no answer. Legit? Not legit? Anyone with experience? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

djylang
Contributor
Contributor
Positive development: I filed a claim, friday, and Paypal got them to contact me monday morning. They assured me the item was on the way, with a bit of delay, and that I could ask for a refund at any time, up to 30 days after delivery. It's recorded on the Paypal site so I hope that pretty much guarantees they'll live up to their word. I was hoping Paypal would provide a "guarantee", and so far, well ... so good.
Login to Me Too

djylang
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has ruled in my favour. I'm getting my money back! Thanks Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.