Anybody else have issues with XIANPULIMAS ?

WickedBlues
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a portable work table from XIANPULIMAS never received and now no way to contact them. No response to my emails and the Track buttons are no longer functional. Looking to warn others of their deceptive and dishonest business practices.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Jllong
New Community Member
I ordered a yellow chair in june, they charged me twice, never got a refund and no chair....
Login to Me Too

KeithMorrell
Contributor
Contributor
See above
Login to Me Too

KeithMorrell
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a portable table for $9.99 PLUS SAME. POSTAGE. It never arrived ordereday 23rd about 2 weeks ago a pair if yellow glasses turned up. Opened a dispute on PayPal against the seller as item not received (khad not come then) bad PayPal changed to significantly different and I was told to return items for refund.
Login to Me Too

WickedBlues
Contributor
Contributor
Keith, they told me via email to send back to China at my expense, a broken pair of cheap **bleep** sunglasses, no way. BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM. Amex gave me a credit. But I still want the work table.
Login to Me Too

KeithMorrell
Contributor
Contributor
You can return and PayPal. Will refund postage upto £15. I phoned and hady dispute closed. I have a picture of the advert wonder if same people. Keith
Login to Me Too

DennisButler
New Community Member
I had the exact same problem. Ordered a collapsible work table and never ever received it. I was sent a tracking number etc, when I was informed it had been delivered I never received it. I was told by the courier company my order was placed in my post box. Now really unless there is some magic at play how can you fit a collapsible work top into a small post box for letters only. Also couldn't make contact got a couple of standard auto replies saying my order had been delivered. They're a bunch of con artists and PayPal endorse this sort of behaviour. In all the years I've had a PayPal membership they have never refunded me for online purchases I never received from dodgy sellers. As long as they're getting their commissions or however they work no action will be taken. The PayPal system is an absolute dog to try to use as well. I no longer use PayPal, they're as deceitful as the online shops they support.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.