AnyCubic do not respect the sale. How do I ensure my purchase?

Integrity2U
New Community Member

As described, 

I purchased Anycubic wash and cure back in November 2020 and after 15 days they said, they do not have the product in stoke. Their site say the will deliver the product between 15 -20 days, which means they did have it in stoke when I ordered the product, or they lying to everyone. However, they still advertising the product for sale and told me that I will get at the end of January 2021, which is 3 months after the sale. They say, it will take 3 months to get the product from the sale date. (https://www.anycubic.com/collections/sales/products/anycubic-washing-curing-machine) They also asked me to pay extra money if I want a product that does the same job on time, so I can get a different order which will be more than the online sale price. This is totally disrespectful and they did not answer my emails until I put a ticket to technical support (took more than a week to get a respond back and four emails and a ticket). Therefore, they do not obey the sale contract they agreed on when they processed the transaction.

Now since I'm dealing with untrusted company Anycubic, what steps Paypal take to ensure trusted sellers are using their product? My fait is in Paypal to vet those sellers. This is not the first time Anycubic.com disrespect the sale (ANYCUBIC Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of anycubic3d.com (trustpilot.com))  

Also, can I get my money back if the order did not fulfill after 3 months?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.