Any help

TheHebrewHippie
New Community Member
So on Mar 27, I informed you guys a purchase was made on my account that wasn’t mine. You guys determined somehow it was mine... so I said **bleep** it, I’m not gonna argue... however nothing has been received , and the tracking number I was provided was invalid and not found, so what do I do now... I spent 119.00 on something I supposedly ordered and have not received anything in 2 months now.. a little help?!? Then I try reporting it and all I get is message saying already disputed and have a nice day!! No one to talk too! Fed up with PayPal!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Montana_girl
Contributor
Contributor

I have a credit card attached to my Paypal, which I contacted them, not Paypal to reverse the charges.

Read some of the posts and make sure you are getting ahold of the right department.  Also with this COVID-19, a lot of companies, including paypal are limited in personnel.

Persistence seems to be the key. 

good luck

Login to Me Too

MN_Devous
Contributor
Contributor
File a formal complaint with the Federal Trade commission office online and explain this fiasco of a situation then write a email or letter to the Consumer Affairs Department in Sacramento that handles this stuff & regulates the mishandling of consumers business & transactions & finances. It’s what I’ve just done twice in two days, we’ll see what they have to say about the issue since they want to take the side of criminals scammers and deal unethically with Fake vendors from China. And have full evidence provided by me and countless others who experienced fraud, I still didn’t receive my refund nor a product, just a fraudulent tracking, cuz that’s what these con artists do. Then change companies like to other money transfer companies such as Adyen or others,(Google Paypal competitors) Ebay dropped them on their a***es as of 2020-2021.. Hope that helps someone.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Zai gezundt 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.