Antenna not working faulty

chubbycheeks
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought 2 antennas from Strong Current but neither of them worked I applied to Paypal for a refund for faulty goods they told me to return the goods so that I could receive my refund but no they tell me I am not entitled to one.Paypal have got me down for claim goods not as described I have told them about 8/9 times the goods are faulty but they have took no notice,I have sent proof of posting about 5 times but they keep telling me I have not supplied any proof also the post office did not give me the tracking number which I told them I wanted but because it was not on the postal receipt Paypal give this as another excuse not to pay my refund.I see lots of people are having problems dealing with Paypal and Strong Current,once my problem is sorted once and for all I will have to think hard about keeping my Paypal account

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

StrongCurrent_P
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @chubbycheeks. We are sorry to hear about this. We're here to help. Which specific product are you referring to. Please note that the support email/contact information are available in the website. We suggest you send us an email with the order details so we can further assist you with your concern. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Login to Me Too

chubbycheeks
Contributor
Contributor

Hi if strong current read this  please send me contact details so that I can send proof that the faulty antennas have been returned,or can anybody supply me with Strong Current email address.Thank You Chubbychops

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.