Another Lysol Scam

Temp2020728c
New Community Member

www.cleanliq.com is another site claiming to be Lysol-US selling Lysol Products at discount. Do Not Purchase from this site. Once you process via PayPal your confirmation from PayPal confirms your purchase with an unknown individual. Then you are routed back to the site Thanking you for your business and providing you an order number!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Crazymamatk
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed today as well and PayPal is NO help what so ever! My order says pending yet PayPal says I cannot cancel this order WHY? They tell me to contact the seller and I tell them I have NO contact info at all. Now I got to wait until this scammer takes my money first before I can file a dispute, makes no sense. If no money was exchanged then just cancel the damn order! I am so frustrated especially with PayPal saying there’s nothing they can do, I think it’s a bunch of BS!!!
Login to Me Too

CONSTANA
New Community Member
This sucks so bad! Because people out here really scamming people who really need Lysol! I’m praying they resolve your and mine as well!
Login to Me Too

Peaceful1
Contributor
Contributor

So far, there are three website scams, Children's Park, Cleanola, and one other stated within the community of this website. Please report to your credit card or banks fraud division.

Login to Me Too

Peaceful1
Contributor
Contributor

Please report this matter to your credit card or bank.

Login to Me Too

Peaceful1
Contributor
Contributor

Cleanola, is another one of their websites, same company. Report matters to your credit card fraud division or bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.